Recipe Roti Jala
This recipe is a type of pancake and is very easy to do and goes very well with meat curry.
- 250 gr wheat flour
- 2eggs, beaten
- 1 / 2 teaspoon salt
- 100 ml water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Roti Jala Mould
- Non stick frying pan
- Mix the flour, egg, water and salt, mix well into an even batter.
- Add cooking oil, mix well.
- Enter the batter into the mould.
- Heat up the frying pan and rub with margerine.
- Pour the batter in the pan with circular motion, to create a perforated pancake.
- cook over low heat.
- take out and fold into quarters
- Selamat makan!