Recipe Rempeyek Kacang.
- ½ kg peeled peanuts
- 4 kemiri nuts
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 350 grams of rice flour
- ½ tablespoon tapioca flour
- 250 cc coconut milk
- 100 cc of water
- 1 egg
- 5 lime leaves, thinly sliced (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
1. Mix egg, garlic, salt, kemiri nuts, coriander powder. Make puree in a blender or mortar.
2. Add peanuts, rice flour, tapioca flour, water, coconut milk and maybe lime leaves. Stir until evenly distributed.
3. Heat the cooking oil and the rempeyek spoon in a wok. Fill the spoons and put in the wok. Fry over medium heat until cooked lightbrown. Mostly the cookies will start floating, otherwise shake the spoon a little.
4 .Lift and dry on paper. Let cool down and store in airtight container.
5. Selamat Makan!
- If you have trouble to distribute the peanuts evenly, you can also add them directly on the spoon.
- Variations and mixes are possible: You can also use ikan teri, shrimps and soy beans.
- You like spicy: juast add sambal!