Recipe Kue Talam.
Steamed cake with 2 colours
- 75 g rice flour
- 50 g powdersugar
- 12.5 g (1 tablespoon) of tapioca flour
- 150 ml milk
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 75 ml pandan leaf juice (mix with hot water 3 pandan leaves and sieve)
- 1 / 4 teaspoon pandan paste
- salt, vanilla sugar
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 175 ml milk
- 50 g riice flower
- 10 g tapioca flour
- 1 / 2 tablespoon powdersugar
Preparation:1. Green layer: Mix all ingredients.
2. White layer: Mix all ingredients.
3. Fill the molds half green and steam them for 15-20 minutes.
4. Fill the molds with white steam and another 15-20 minutes.
5. Allow to cool and remove mold.
7. Selamat Makan.
Please tell us and all visitors of Waroeng.nl, Your Indonesian Webshop! your opinion about this article.
Waroeng.nl wrote at April 1, 2011 - 11:28 AM:
Due to comments we received, we changed this recipe. The cooking of both layers in seperate saucepans before steaming, would make the layers weak, so we removed them from the recipe.
Mrs.Jennifer F wrote at October 25, 2010 - 07:38 AM:
What is riijstemeel and how can I get it?
Waroeng.nl wrote at October 25, 2010 - 08:01 AM:
Sorry, I forgot to translate. It means rice flower.