Recipe Kue Sakura
Do you like cake? Do you like caramel? Then you will love these steamed caramel cakes!
- 4 eggs
- 125 grams of sugar
- 1 teaspoon emulsifier (SP or TBM or Ovalett)
- 150 grams of flour
- Half a teaspoon of baking powder
- Fourth teaspoon baking soda
- 50 grams of sugar
- 40 grams of melted margarine
- 75 ml. warm water
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
1. Melt the caramel sugar, let it brown calmly and carefully pour the warm water. Stir until the sugar dissolves and let it cool.
2. Add the melted margarine and evaporated milk. Stir together well.
3. Whisk the sugar, eggs and foaming emulsifier.
4. Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well but gently into the egg mixture. Stir the cooled caramel little by little in the flour.
5. Grease the tins. Fill the moulds for three-quarters.
6. Steam 10 min. at moderate heat, depending on the size of the mold.
7. Test if the cake is cooked. Let cool.
8. Selamat Makan!
For 6-8 pieces
Please tell us and all visitors of Waroeng.nl, Your Indonesian Webshop! your opinion about this article.