Kue Roti Kukus recipe, also called Bolu Kukus.
- 5 egg yolks
- 4 egg whites
- 250 grams granulated sugar
- 300 grams flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 175 cc club soda (Sprite/7Up)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
2. Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until thick and then gradually add the flour, baking soda and 7Up, mix well.
3. Take 5 tablespoons of the batter aside and mix with cocoa powder.
5. Close the lid of the steamer and cook for about 40 minutes, the first 20 minutes without opening the lid.
For 20 pieces.
- Check between steamcycles the water content of the steamer.
- Provide sufficient space in the steamer for the cakes to "bloom".