Recipe Kue Putu Ayu
Indonesian steamed cake with coconut.
- 250 gr flour
- 4 eggs
- 75 gr sugar
- 160 ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pandan paste
- ½ half old, gratedcoconut
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
Preparation:1.Beat eggs, sugar and salt using an electric mixer until fluffy and rigid. Stop mixing, add flour gradually, stirring constantly with a plastic spatula. Add pandan paste and coconot milk and stir well.
2. Heat the moulds that has been oiled inside and filled with coconut. Pour batter until almost full. Repeat until all dough is exhausted.
3. Steam over high heat approximately 20 minutes, or until cake is cooked. Take out of steamer and let it cool. Remove from mould.
5. Selamat makan.
For ± 30 pieces.
Tip:- Eggs should be beaten until fluffy and rigid.
- When steaming, dry the inside of the steamer lid, so that drops do not land on the cakes.
- Do not open the lid when the dough is not fully cooked (more or less the first 10 minutes) because the cake will fall.
Please tell us and all visitors of Waroeng.nl, Your Indonesian Webshop! your opinion about this article.