Recipe Kue Pukis
Delicious Indonesian cakes. One of the best streetfoods.
- 180 ml coconut milk
- ½ tablespoon instant yeast
- 60 ml warm water
- 3 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 150 g wheat flour
Preparation:1. Cook the coconut milk until boiling. Let it cool off until warm.
2. Stir the yeast with warm water until foamy.
3. Beat eggs and sugar until thick and fluffy.
4. Add the flour little by little while stirring until well blended.
5. Enter the yeast solution. Stir well.
6. Add coconut milk, stir well. Let stand for 15 minutes.
7. Heat the pukis pan over medium heat with a little margarine.
8. Pour the batter into the molds until the hole is almost full.
9. Remove from pan when cooked.
11. Selamat makan!.
For 20 pieces.
Tip:You can add some toppings on the Kue Pukis like chocolate sprinkles, cheese, roasted peanuts with sugar, or strawberry jam.
Please tell us and all visitors of Waroeng.nl, Your Indonesian Webshop! your opinion about this article.