Recipe Kue Pancong or Kue Pancong Betawi:
Snack from Jakarta. One of the finest streetfood there is.
- 225 grams rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 / 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 75 grams sugar
- 50 grams of margarine, melted
- 2 eggs, whipped loose
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1 / 4 teaspoon salt
1. Sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
2. Enter instant yeast, sugar, margarine and eggs.
3. Add coconut milk and salt, stirring until flat dough. Let it rest for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat the pancong pan with a bit margarine on a gas stove.
5. Pour the batter then cover with lid until cooked.
7. Selamat makan.
For 15 pieces.