Recipe Kue Nastar
200 gram butter
200 gram margarine
100g powdered sugar
400 grams flour
2 egg yolks
50 gram milk powder
half teaspoon vanilla sugar
For the filling:
2 pieces of fresh pineapple,
150 gram sugar
1. Peel the pineapple, grate the flesh (not the stem) and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, together with the sugar to a dry mass. Allow to cool.
2. Mix the butter, margarine, 1 egg, vanilla sugar and powdered sugar. Than add cornstarch and milk powder.
3. Add flour and mix until an evenly dough, that does not stick to the hands.
4. Butter the tins.
5. Take some dough and make a little dough plate in your hand. Add some pineapple filling in the center. close the dough and roll into a ball.
6. Place the balls loosely into the tins and place for 10 minutes at 140 degrees in the oven.
7. Remove the cookies from the oven to cover them with a brush with egg yolk.
8 Bake for another 10 minutes and then let them cool.
9. Selamat Makan!
- You can decorate the cookies with a small clove on top.
- You can also make Kue Nastar Keranjang, same recipe, but in the form of a basket.
Please tell us and all visitors of Waroeng.nl, Uw Indonesische Webshop! your opinion about this article.