Recipe Kue Nastar
Cookie eaten a lot during Lebaran. Pineapple flavour!
- 200 gram butter
- 200 gram margarine
- 100g powdered sugar
- 400 grams flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 eggwhite
- 75g cornstarch
- 50 gram milk powder
- half teaspoon vanilla sugar
For the filling:
- 2 pieces of fresh pineapple,
- 150 gram sugar
Materials:tins for Kue Nastar
Preparation:1. Peel the pineapple, grate the flesh (not the stem) and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, together with the sugar to a dry mass. Allow to cool.
2. Mix the butter, margarine, 1 egg, vanilla sugar and powdered sugar. Than add cornstarch and milk powder.
3. Add flour and mix until an evenly dough, that does not stick to the hands.
4. Butter the tins.
5. Take some dough and make a little dough plate in your hand. Add some pineapple filling in the center. close the dough and roll into a ball.
6. Place the balls loosely into the tins and place for 10 minutes at 140 degrees in the oven.
7. Remove the cookies from the oven to cover them with a brush with egg yolk.
8. Bake for another 10 minutes and then let them cool.
9. Selamat Makan!
For 30-40 pcs.
Tip:- You can decorate the cookies with a small clove on top.
- You can also make Kue Nastar Keranjang, same recipe, but in the form of a basket.