Recipe Kue LumpurIt is not a pancake, because it is thicker. Delicious streetfood snack made with coconut milk
- 75 gr margarine
- 250 ml milk
- 175 gram flour
- 125 granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vailla powder
- 6 eggs
- 500 ml thick coconut milk
- raisins to taste
- Kue Lumpur pan
Preparation:1. Bring to boil the milk with margerine, sugar and salt.
2. Add flour and vanilla powder and stirr well.
3. Lift from fire.
4. Enter beaten eggs little by little while stirring.
5. Add thick coconut milk, stirr untill dough is smooth.
6. Preheat pan with oil.
7. Fill moulds with batter for 3/4 full, close lid until half cooked.
8. Sprinkle raisins, close lid and cook to done.
10. Selamat makan.
For 45 pieces.
Please tell us and all visitors of Waroeng.nl, Your Indonesian Webshop! your opinion about this article.