The recipe for Kue Lapis Surabaya:
3 layers of heaven.
- 280cc or 15 egg yolks
- 1 egg white
- 175 grams melted and whipped Blue Band butter
- 60 grams flour
- 150 gram granulated sugar
- 10 grams powder
- 1 / 2 tablespoon nutella
- 1 / 4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 / 2 tablespoon rum
- Yellow and white eggs, sugar, vanilla and rum whipped fluffy.
- Stir in the flour, milk powder, and at last the butter.
- The dough is divided three parts. Add chocolate pasta to 1 part.
- Bake in the oven on 200 ° C.
- Once cooked, stack three layers of cake with the chocolate one in the middle. For sticking, jam or butter cream can be used.
- Selamat makan!
For about 12 portions