Recipe Kue Cubit
Indonesian cakes: easy to make!
- 100 gram flour
- 100 gram granulated sugar
- 100 gram melted butter
- 3 eggs (room temperature),
- 1 / 4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 / 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pack vanilla powder
- colorful sprinkle to taste
- grated cheese to taste
- Kue Cubit Pan
2. Mix eggs, granulated sugar at high speed until fluffy and thick.
3. On low speed, enter flour spoon by spoon.
4. Add the melted butter.
5. Add baking soda, baking powder and vanilla powder, stirr until dough becomes smooth.
6. Put it in a bowl/jar with a mouth for easy pouring.
7. Heat the cake pan that has been buttered earlier.
8. Pour cake batter into the moulds of the pan, just fill half, because this it will inflate when baking. Keep the fire low.
9. Sprinkle top with grated cheese, sprinkle or a mixture of both.
10. Then close with cover and bake until the bottom of the cake get golden brown.
- According to the tukang, the secret of this cake lies in the ratio of wheat flour, sugar and butter = 1:1:1.
- Originally topping for this cake are sprinkles.
- Each time baking, stirr the dough to avoid sediments at the bottom.
- For the topping, one can also use small pieces of jackfruit or other fruit.