Recipe Cream Horns/ Kue Keong/ Kue Cungcung
Ingredients Cream Horns
- 2 puff pastry sheets
- 150 grams sugar
- 2 eggs yolks
- 3 tablespoons water
- 6 ounce cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 ounce heavy cream, chilled
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
MaterialsCream Horn Molds
1.Turn oven to 220 C.
2 Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Set aside.
3. Cut pastry sheets into strips of 1,5cm
4. Wrap each strip around the cream horn mould, overlapping a little bit with each round.
5. Place the mould, end of the strip side down.
6. Wisk the egg yolk and the water together
7. Brush each cream horn with egg yolk mixture. Sprinkle or roll in the sugar. Place on paper towel, allowing access egg wash to be absorbed.
8. Transfer to baking paper.
9. Bake for 15 minutes, rotating the baking sheet halfway through baking.
10. Allow the shells to cool. Remove the mold.
1. With a mixer cream the cream cheese & sugar until smooth and creamy (no lumps), 2-3 minutes.
2. Add vanilla extract & heavy cream. Continue whipping until increased in volume and thick, about 4 minutes.
3. Fill a pastry bag fitted with cream.
4. Fill each cream horn.
5. Selamat Makan!
Please tell us and all visitors of Waroeng.nl, Your Indonesian Webshop! your opinion about this article.