Recipe Kue Serabi
- 200 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 300 cc coconut milk
- a few drops pandan essence
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 500 cc coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pandan leave
1. Mix the flour and baking powder. Sieve it.
2. Beat eggs and salt until foamy and add essence and coconut milk, stirr well.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the flour little by little, knead until smooth and fluffy.
4. Let stand for 1-2 hours.
5. Heat the serabi pan with a little oil.
6. Pour 3-4 tbsp of batter. Wait until the surface of the pancake shows pores, then close the lid. Cook untill done. Remove from the skillet. Repeat this process until the batter is finished.
7. Make Sauce: Boil all ingredients while stirring so that the coconut milk does not segregate, then let it cool.
8. Serve serabi with the sauce.
9. Selamat makan.
For 15-20 pieces.