Recipe Kue Lidah Kucing (kattetong):
- 250 grams of margarine
- 150 grams of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 5 egg whites beaten until stiff
- Preheat oven on a temperature of 160 degrees centigrade.
- Butter the baking mould with margarine and set aside
- Beat the margarine with sugar until smooth, put the vanilla powder and flour and stir well.
- Mix the dough with beaten egg whites and stir well.
- Put the mixture on the baking mould with a pastry bag, bake for 15 minutes until browned and cooked.
- Selamat makan!
For 20 cookies.
Tip: store in airtight jars.